Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Breathe - Insecure Writers Support Group for November 2013 #IWSG


This is my eighth monthly Insecure Writer's Support Group post. The IWSG is hosted by Alex J. Cavanaugh. The purpose of the IWSG is: 

"to share and encourage. Writers can express doubts and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak. Those who have been through the fire can offer assistance and guidance. It’s a safe haven for insecure writers of all kinds!" 

This is my post for Insecure Writer's Support Group for November 2013. The topic I chose for this one 
is "breathe."

With the work I am doing writing my novel for NaNoWriMo, idea-generating for PiBoIdMo, writing for Write 
Write Non-Fiction in November and putting both the Jingle Bells anthology (almost done) and the SuperHERo 
Tales anthology together (not as done as Jingle Bells but also close), I feel like I haven't had time to just 
breathe, to relax and take a moment not to worry about how many projects I have completed today.

Now that the Jingle Bells anthology is almost finished and the SuperHERo Tales anthology is also close to being
done, I feel as though I am so close to being able to sit and take a breath. Yes, I still have a lot to do. And I still 
have NaNoWriMo and PiBoIdMo and Write Non-Fiction in November to complete, but the anthologies have a 
more urgent deadline if I want the authors to be able to buy print copies in time for Christmas, and once 
November is over, I will have The Talisman Chronicles to put together for all of those creative kids who wrote 
stories for it.

So right now, although I am still a little bit stressing about completing the anthologies, because the end is in 
sight, I can take a moment to rest. I can sit and breathe in the fresh air, blanking my mind of worries - just 
for a moment.


 

1 comment:

sjp said...

Rest is good, keeps the mind fresh for unexpected inspo :)