Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Kirsten Lamb's Tips for Productivity

"The world doesn’t reward perfectionist; it rewards finishers." ~Kirsten Lamb

I came across a blog post by Kirsten Lamb that I had to share with you for two reasons. 1 - It is an awesome blog post on productivity; it's both funny and informative. And 2 - I want to win a critique of my novel's first 20 pages from her and mentioning the post here gets me an extra entry. 

We all struggle with productivity from time to time. I know that, for me, Facebook, my e-mail,. Twitter and other social media sites can be a real time suck for me. And I often don't feel like sitting down to concentrate on writing or editing even when it is exactly what I need to be doing.  Kirsten's post give some advice for remaining productive despite any ADD tendencies.



No comments: