Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Become a Character in the Last Dulcie O'Neil Book by H. P. Mallory

Some of you will remember when I posted a review and contest for A Tale of Two Goblins by H. P. Mallory. Well, it was my first instance of reading an H. P. Mallory book and I became an instant fan! You can read my brief review of Malice in Wonderland, if your interested.



H. P. Mallory is having a contest on her blog right now! You could possibly win the chance to become a character in the last Dulcie O'Neil book in the series in the book called "For Whom the Spell Tolls." I don't know about you, but I think this is a really fun prize!

You just need to go to her blog and follow the instructions to win entries in the contest.

If you haven't read the previous books in the series, the first one is called To Kill a Warlock.



No comments: