Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Writing: Author Blog Challenge

This is my post for Day 27 of the Author Blog Challenge.


Photobucket

What has been the best part of participating in the Author Blog Challenge? What are your suggestions for improving the next Author Blog Challenge?

I think the best part of participating in the Author Blog Challenge has been all of the really great people I have met who are participating in the challenge too. So many of the other participants have commented on my posts and everyone is so supportive of one another in this group of writers.


The next best thing about participating in the Author Blog Challenge is the fact that it got me writing regularly on my blog. I maintain several blogs and sometimes I let my posting on them slow to less than a trickle. This challenge kept me from neglecting this blog, and I know I will continue writing for this blog more frequently now. I won't be writing on it every day, as I have been doing for this challenge, but I know I can make sure that I post at least once or twice a week.


The prompts during the challenge have given me some terrific ideas for future blog posts, and I have been inspired to write more as a result of this challenge.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

I look forward to reading more posts as a result of this challenge :) And it's been wonderful reading your challenge posts & getting to know you a bit more.